What naughtiness can we get into tonight? I’ll be on cam at 10pm. ;) bit.ly/17ahYj7
Scotland by DP Photography
Hope to call this home 1 day…..
For those who enjoyed the movie, “The Conjuring,” as much as I did. Here is the true story of Annabelle.
Annabelle is real.
One of the creepiest parts of the truly scary The Conjuring is the evil possessed doll Annabelle, who makes up the cornerstone of Ed and Lorraine Warren’s spooky museum of trophies. Director James Wan redesigned Annabelle for the movie, giving her a much more disturbing appearance, but in real life Annabelle was just your run of the mill Raggedy Ann doll.
Donna got Annabelle from her mother in 1970; mom bought the used doll at a hobby store. Donna was a college student at the time, and living with a roommate named Angie, and at first neither thought the doll was anything special. But over time they noticed Annabelle seemed to move on her own; at first it was really subtle, just changes in position, the kinds of things that could be written off as the doll being jostled. But the movement increased, and within a few weeks it seemed to become fully mobile. The girls would leave the apartment with Annabelle on Donna’s bed and return home to find it on the couch.
Their friend Lou hated the doll. He thought there was something deeply wrong with it, something evil, but the girls were modern women and didn’t believe that sort of thing. There must be an explanation, they reasoned. But soon Annabelle’s actions got even weirder - Donna began to find pieces of parchment paper in the house with messages written on it. “Help us,” they would say, or “Help Lou.” Just to make the whole thing that much creepier nobody in the house had parchment paper. Where the hell was it coming from?
The escalation continued. One night Donna returned home to find Annabelle in her bed, with blood on her hands. The blood - or some sort of red liquid - seemed to be coming from the doll itself. That was enough; Donna finally agreed to bring in a medium. The sensitive sat with the doll and told the girls that long before their apartment complex had been built there had been a field on that property. A seven year old girl named Annabelle Higgins had been found dead in that field. Her spirit remained, and when the doll came into the house the girl latched on to it. She found Donna and Angie to be trustworthy. She just wanted to stay with them. She wanted to be safe with them.
Being sweet, nurturing types - they were both nursing students - Donna and Angie agreed to let Annabelle stay with them. And that’s when all hell broke loose.
Lou started having bad dreams, dreams where Annabelle was in his bed, climbing up his leg as he lay frozen, sliding up his chest to his neck and closing her stuffed hands around his throat, choking him out. He would wake up terrified, head pounding like all blood had been cut off to his brain. He was freaking out. He was worried about the girls.
A few days later he and Angie were hanging out, planning a road trip, when they heard someone moving around in Donna’s room. They froze - was it a break in? Was there an intruder in the apartment? Lou crept over to the door, listening to rustling within. He threw open the door and everything was as it should be - except Annabelle was off the bed and sitting in a corner. As he approached the doll Lou was consumed with that feeling, a burning on the back of the neck that indicates someone was staring at you and he spun around. Nobody was there. The room was empty. And then sudden pain on his chest. He looked in his shirt and saw a series of raking claw marks, rough ditches in his flesh that burned. He knew Annabelle had done it.
The weird claw marks began healing almost immediately. They were totally gone in two days. They were like no wounds any of them had ever seen before. They knew they needed more help, and they turned to an Episcopalian priest, who in turned called in Ed and Lorraine Warren.
It didn’t take the Warrens long to come to their conclusion: there was no ghost in this case. There was an inhuman spirit - a demon - attached to the doll. But they warned that the doll wasn’t possessed; demons don’t possess things, only people. It was clinging to the doll, manipulating it, in order to give the impression of a haunting. The target was really Donna’s soul.
A priest performed an exorcism on the apartment and the Warrens took possession of the doll. They put it in a bag and began the long drive home; Ed agreed to stay off the highways because there was a concern that the demon might fuck with the car, and at 65 miles an hour that would be disastrous. And sure enough, as they drove on the back roads, the engine kept cutting out, the power steering kept failing and even the brakes gave them trouble. Ed opened the bag, sprinkled the doll with holy water and the disturbances stopped… for the moment.
Ed left the doll next to his desk; it began levitating. That happened a couple of times and then it seemed to just quit, finally laying quiet. But in a couple of weeks Annabelle was back to her old tricks; she started appearing in different rooms in the Warren home. Sensing that the doll was ramping back up the Warrens called in a Catholic priest to exorcise Annabelle. The priest didn’t take it seriously, telling Annabelle “You’re just a doll. You can’t hurt anyone!” Big mistake: on his way home the priest’s brakes failed, and his car was totaled in a horrible accident. He survived.
Eventually the Warrens built a locked case for Annabelle, and she resides there to this day. The locked case seems to have kept the doll from moving around, but it seems like that whatever terrible entity is attached to it is still there, waiting. Biding its time. Ready for the day when it can again be free.
I was so happy when I researched this movie to find out that the majority of information was true.
God bless Sasha Grey….with Satan’s cock.
Buy Organic whenever you can! Together we can stop Monsanto- spread the message.
I wasn’t sure if they used these codes in the UK but while trying to find out I came across this article: PLU Codes Do Not Indicate Genetically Modified Produce
Sarah + Ben eloped to the highlands of Scotland and got married in the wild, wet and windy ruins of Kilchurn Castle, on Loch Awe, near Oban.
(‘Modern Drift’, Efterklang)
For my thesis film while studying Filmmaking and Cinematography at the New York Film Academy in January 2013 where I was the only Erotic Filmmaker enrolled and a woman at that, I had wanted to make a film about the fantasies of normal people, couples, singles, gay, straight, fetish, “normal” and everywhere I looked, normal people were too reserved about getting naked or having sex on camera. I then had to rewrite the script 3 times before I ended up with this film and I got to work with an amazing actress who has been nude in my silent 16mm b&w film I made before, so even though it wasn’t what I intended it to be, I’m really happy with what I’ve made. I hope it encourages you to fantasize more and act out your fantasies with your partners…
And stay tuned for the original version of the script!
Female Performance by: Stephanie Foltz
Male Performance by: Sujit Mayya
Director, Cinematographer, Editor: Suelan
DoP, Gaffer: Adriana Cohen
Production: Adriana Cohen, Suelan
Sound: Sujit Mayya
“Knock 123” by Imelda May on Love Tattoo
Amorette Singh Allison
New York City
Common Sexual Fantasies
1. Me and Zac Efron alone on a beach.
2. Make love in a pile of satin sheets in the hills of Scotland with the most erotic and sexually pleasing Italian man, who has a very defined six pack and the “V”!
3. Cover my entire body in powdered sugar before sex.
4. To reach orgasm before my partner.
5. My partner dressed up as Batman and saving me.
6. Resisting a man and playing hard to get, but he gets tired of the game and forces me into sex, even though I’m resisting (but I secretly want it).
7. Sex with my partner and another man (ideally, a male porn star). I would enjoy equal participation from everyone. Threesome baby!
8. My girlfriend dresses up as a fire fighter and comes home after a long day and we share a wonderful night of passionate love together.
9. To get it from behind while standing in front of a glass window overlooking the entire city of Vegas (or any other sweet city) from a hot, muscular, dark haired stranger that I pick up from the bar that night.
10. To be a princess, get swept off my feet by my Prince Charming, ride off into the sunset on his white horse and then GET IT ON!
1. To have a hot girl just look at me and say, “Let’s go back to my place right now!”
2. Have sex with a mother and daughter at the same time.
3. Start off with an exotic dinner and music, then head to the bedroom for a long prelude of foreplay. This could include eating desserts off of the other person, including whipped cream, Jell-o, and so on—then moving on to intercourse in all different kinds of positions.
4. Me + my girlfriend + her best female friend = threesome
5. An evening of complete catering to my ever want and desire. My favourite meal prepared for me, an entire afternoon of watching football with my partner waiting on me hand and foot, followed by sexual adventures.
6. To sleep with a teacher who is around 35-45 years old and be seduced in the classroom.
7. Sex in the shower, but she wears a Chewbacca costume and I am Darth Vader.
8. To have my partner completely take control. Someone who will take what they want when they want it and dominate me. I am in such control in all other aspects of my life—I just want to be taken advantage of.
9. Sitting in a tree with some Cheetos and watching people have sex in their master bedroom.
10. A threesome with two girls and me. We are in a private box at a game. Right from the start they would be the dominant ones, while I wait for commands.
What is your fantasy?
Check out my youtube Channel here : youtube.com/user/maxdreamcreator
I’m also on Facebook: facebook.com/pages/Maxdreamcreator/204519279614104
and Twitter: twitter.com/#!/maxdreamcreator
You can check out my Website at : maximilienczech.com
"Amazing Scotland" The film is another film I made featuring the beauty of Scottih landscapes & Wildlife, watch it here: youtu.be/T_lEpoqNPnE
VVS Music - “Traditional goes Rock”
Celestial Aeon Project - “Hymn of the Sky”
Few key Places:
Isle of Skye
Isle of Mull
Eileen Donan Castle
Isle of Cana
Technical Info: All film was shot on a canon 7D over a period of 2 weeks,
the following lenses have been used:
Sigma 10-20mm f/4-5,6
Canon 300mm f/4
Canon 35-350mm f/3.5-5.6
Canon 18-135 f/3.5-5.6
Many Thanks to: My dad for lending me his lenses, my mum, my brother my sister, Stewart and Kush.
For Business Enquiries only: firstname.lastname@example.org
A concise, magical movie for aspiring bow-tie-wearers and everyone else. Through the sleight of hand of stop-motion animation, The Hill-Side’s indigo chambray bow tie comes to life and teaches you how to tie itself, in a few simple steps. Best of all, there aren’t any clumsy human hands to get in the way!
Page 1 of 64